There is no harm in already knowing information before you visit. Especially what to do when lights start flashing and flags are being waved to instruct you.
Here is what to do if you see a...
- Yellow Flag or Light - SLOW DOWN to HALF race speed. There is an incident ahead, no overtaking.
- Red Flag or Light - Bring your kart to an immediate, but controlled stop and wait for marshal instruction.
- Blue Flag - Allow race leaders to pass. (Slow down and move to the side of the track).
- Black & White Diagonal Flag - You are driving beyond your capability, drive safely or you will be disqualified.
- Black Flag - You must return your kart to the pits immediately.
- Checkered Flag - The race has FINISHED, slow down to half race speed and return your karts to the pits.